When life hands you lemons….
You don’t just make spiked lemonade. You make spiked pineapple lemonade. And of course you make it PINK!
I love trying lemonades with all kinds of fresh fruits and pineapple is one of my favorite fruits so this was a no-brainer! This lemonade is so refreshing, so sweet and so tangy. It is just perfect to enjoy what’s left of the summer.
This spiked pineapple lemonade can be made quickly and easily – it literally takes less than 10 minutes. It’s the perfect combination of that tangy, slightly-sweet and tropical goodness. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Spiked Pineapple Lemonade
– 1 large can Pineapple Juice
– Pink lemonade ( I used Minute Maid’s carton)
-1/2 cup of crushed pineapple
-1 cup vodka (or more if you prefer)
-Lemon or strawberries slices for garnish
- Mix equal parts of pineapple juice and pink lemonade in drink dispenser or pitcher.
- Add crushed pineapples and stir.
- Add vodka
- Garnish with lemon or strawberries slices
And voila! Cheers my friends!